One of the scariest and uncomfortable situations some individuals experience is having to deal with new medical problems. No matter if it is a minor issue or a major problem that requires surgery, undergoing new medical treatments for the first time can put anyone in an uneasy state of mind. However, we are proud to state with confidence that Vision Therapy is one of the best routes for an individual to take when improving vision capabilities.
At the office of John W. Dresely, Jr. O.D., PLLC, we are extremely humble and proud to serve the local community with vision therapy services. Vision therapy is one of the most progressive and safe non-surgical procedures for a patient’s eyes available today. Our team strives to make sure that we maintain our high standards, favorable reputation, and affordable services to our patients today. Our team is comprised of the most friendly and professional members, and believes in taking care of patients as if they are part of our own family.
Dealing with vision problems such as double vision, crossed eyes, lazy eye, convergence insufficiency, and even reading/learning disabilities can cause a huge stress in someone’s life. We want to make sure that you are given the proper tools to make sure your vision is as optimal as possible. There are very few problems in life that could make an individual feel “more different” than others in a negative manner than something that they have to look at and see through every day… their eyes!
We understand that vision is one of the most important elements to an individual’s life. Keeping that in mind, this is why we strive to always provide affordable vision therapy services to all of our patients. We highly recommend to our clients that once they are fully prepared to inquiring more about vision therapy that the next step includes a consultation meeting. During the consultation meeting, we will cover all of the details including the best course of action for your needs in addition to the prices of our services.
As a new patient we want to make sure that you are comfortable and are well aware of every piece of information that we have about vision therapy. We understand that some new patients tend to be a bit hesitant because this is new territory for them. However, we are comprised of a team that includes highly skilled and friendly members. We believe in making sure that our clients are not only comfortable with our team, but confident in receiving the proper treatment with our services.
We provide the following services:
- Comprehensive eye examinations for all ages, including infants and preschoolers.
- Contact lens fitting, including daily disposables, bifocal and astigmatism lenses.
- Treatment of eye disease
- Vision therapy for all ages.
- Treatment for learning related vision problems which can relate to ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, eye tracking difficulties and reading problems.
- Treatment for binocular vision conditions, including amblyopia or lazy eye, convergence insufficiency, strabismus (crossed or wall eye), double vision, or lack of stereoscopic depth perception.
- Visual rehabilitation for patients with special needs, including autism, CP or developmental delays.
- Visual rehabilitation for patients with acquired brain injury, including concussion, stroke, or surgery.
- Treatment for stress related vision problems, including blur, eye strain or headaches from computer use or reading.
- Sports vision correction and/or improvement.
Are you prepared to begin the recovery process by utilizing our vision therapy procedures? Feel free to contact our team via phone during our business hours at (703) 657-3245. You can also reach out to our team via e-mail for any inquires by visiting our website and filling out the short form on our Contact page as well. We strive to make sure that all of our patients received adequate and timely responses to their inquiries.